|Cream Removal for Eyelash Extensions
|Does not harm natural eyelashes, suitable for any skin type
|Acetone-free, Alcohol-free, Fragrance-free
|Not tested on animals
Easy to use, follow these steps to remove your eyelash extensions in the safest way:
1. Remove your eye makeup to easily see where the extensions start (don't use a cotton pad, since it can leave cotton fibers on your lashes). 2. Work with one eye at a time! Apply eyelash glue removal to a mascara wand.
3. Close the eye you're working on so you don't get the glue removal in it.
4. Swipe the mascara wand covered in removal cream, from the roots of your lashes to the tips, avoiding touching your skin.
5. Cover lashes in an even layer of glue removal and wait 10 minutes.
6. Using a cotton bud gently pull the extension from your natural lashes.
7. Use warm water and soap to clean away excess glue removal.
8. Use then a gentle eye makeup remover to further clean your eye area.
9. Open the eye slowly, letting it adjust with the lights again.
10. Repeat the process for the other eye.